The answer to this question is easy. If you are a software developer, e.g. for an Open Source project that is based on the DCMTK, and need support (free of charge):
- Check the documentation and sample programs that are shipped with the DCMTK.
- Check the public DCMTK Wiki, which also contains a number of helpful Howtos.
- Check the public DCMTK discussion forum and/or the FAQ for similar problems.
- Register to the public DCMTK discussion forum and post your specific question.
- Search on the “all knowing” Internet using your favorite search engine…